IT Support/ Salesforce
● Design, develop, configure and support highly optimal, customer centric technology solutions built on Salesforce.com (native and custom) for partner communities
● Lead the full application architecture process including translating business requirements into functional solutions. Define and adhere to CRM best practices and methodologies
● Perform technical analysis, design, development, and implementation of applications with necessary customization
● Work with the director to analyze business operations and processes to identify KPIs and improve inefficiencies.
● Provide in depth analysis of production issues and resolve in a timely manner and call out when necessary.
● Work with the customer support team to resolve any computer related issues.
● Strong understanding of Salesforce. com platform and sales cloud including configuration, triggers, process builders, workflows, visual force, apex coding, batch processes, and database model
● Proficiency in Lightning Framework and Partner Communities
● Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills, and strong data management abilities
● Experience with prior partner portal implementation
● Good interpersonal communication skills and an affinity to work in a team environment; have the ability to balance multiple concurrent activities with a flexible and adaptable positive attitude
● Experience collaborating with project managers to identify project achievements, tasks, and required resources to develop a detailed project plan
● Salesforce Certified Developer certifications a plus
● Experience in troubleshooting computer/ network related issues.
● Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field
Benefits and Perks
● Market competitive total compensation package
● Generous vacation policy - 80 hours per year starting package
● Work life balance
● 3 paid flex days in 1st year. 6 flex days after 1 year
● 4 days work week ( Monday to Thursday)
● Work hours will be from 9 am to 7 pm MST/8:30 pm to 6:30 am IST