Duties include, but are not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Arrive early to each fitness session, at least 10-12 minutes before the start time of a session to prep, set-up, and greet participants.
- Provide a safe and fun environment for participant
- Promote knowledge of proper group fitness components, i.e.: warm up, aerobic exercise, flexibility, cool down, etc.
- Knowledgeable in techniques and dynamics of Group Fitness
- Knowledge in a variety of Group Fitness classes
- Provide customer service to the patrons
- Meet participants before and after class to answer questions and maintain a positive exercise experience.
- Record attendance numbers for every class.
- Maintain the Group Fitness equipment and room
- Communication with the supervisor when unsafe conditions occur or reporting equipment in need of repair.
- Must have and maintain a current Fitness or Group Fitness related certification
- Must have a current First Aid certification or equivalent
- Must have a current Adult CPR certification or equivalent
This is a contract job and the contract conditions will discussed during your interview.