Accountant Job description
We seek accounting professionals who have a passion for financial accounting. Essential ingredients:
● BCom with 1+ years of bookkeeping/ accounting experience.
● A Chartered Accountant license (or a CA candidate) would be helpful but not required.
● Prior experience using accounting software packages such as QuickBooks is required
● QuickBooks ProAdvisor certification is preferred but not required at the time of interview and hire (will be required to obtain certification after starting).
● Ability to plan, prioritize, and organize work effectively.
● Ability to work under pressure and time deadlines
● Ability to be flexible with scheduling to meet workflow demands.
● Ability to maintain client confidentiality, personal objectivity and professional skepticism .
● Process Payroll in a timely manner.
● Canadian Tax knowledge would be a big asset or the requirement will be to learn it in 3 months
Benefits and Perks
● Market competitive total compensation package
● Generous vacation policy - 80 hours per year starting package
● Work life balance
● 3 paid flex days in 1st year. 6 flex days after 1 year
● 4 days work week.
● Work hours will be from 9 am to 7 pm MST/8:30 pm to 6:30 am IST