Quality Control Manager Responsibilities and Duties:
● Maintaining quality control among customer support agents.
● Following up with representative handling customer emails, phone calls and Making sure replies are according to company standards.
● Keeping company training manuals up to date and making sure employees are trained on company policies.
● Good speaking skills. Knowledge of american/candian accent and training employees.
Benefits and Perks
● Market competitive total compensation package
● Generous vacation policy - 80 hours per year starting package
● Work life balance
● 3 paid flex days in 1st year. 6 flex days after 1 year
● 4 days work week (Monday to Thursday)
● Work hours will be from 9 am to 7 pm MST/8:30 pm to 6:30 am IST